Berlin's THE BARN Roastery takes their coffee seriously.
Perhaps it's the German passion for perfection that makes this spot in the city's trendy Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood so special.
- A collection of roasted coffees from around the globe? Check.
- Synesso Hydra espresso machine handmade in Seattle? Check.
- Filtered and re-mineralised water? Check.
- Fresh milk from an organic farm in Northern Germany? Duh.
- Not encouraged to bring children? THANK YOU.
THE BARN owners are even passionate enough to open their doors on Tuesday evenings for "Homebrewing" workshops held in English, where they teach the art of coffee perfection from bean to cup.